You might remember that I blogged about the Rethinking Indigenous Histories panel at the recent AHA conference that I attended in Wollongong.
The podcast of the session is now available at Radio National’s Big Ideas page.
The panel, chaired by Richard Broome, Emeritus Professor of History at La Trobe University included:
- Professor John Maynard
- Director of the Wollotuka Institute of Aboriginal Studies, University of Newcastle. He is a Worimi man from the Port Stephens region of New South Wales and currently holds an ARC Australian Research Fellowship (Indigenous).
- Professor Tim Rowse
- School of Humanities and Communication Arts, University of Western Sydney
- Professor Marcia Langton AO
- Foundation Chair of Australian Indigenous Studies at the University of Melbourne
- Professor Ann McGrath
- Director of the Australian Centre for Indigenous History at the Australian National University.