Surely I’ve finished this challenge by now, I thought, adding a book that I read about a month ago. And so I have. I went to sign in that I had finished the challenge and they wanted a post linking to my reviews.
Well, here t’is. In no particular order. Actually, I’m surprised that I have read as much contemporary fiction as I have.
1. Past the Shallows– Favel Parrett
2. Swallow the Air– Tara June Winch
3. All That I Am – Anna Funder
4. Forecast Turbulence– Janette Turner Hospital
5. Animal People – Charlotte Wood
6. Memoirs of a Suburban Girl– Deb Kandelaars
7. Mateship with Birds- Carrie Tiffany
8. Otherland– Maria Tumarkin
9. Black Glass– Meg Mundell.
10. The Voyagers: a Love Story by Mardi McConnochie
11. Alexander Macleay: From Scotland to Sydney by Derelie Cherry
12. For Those Who Came After- Elisabeth Holdsworth
13. The Lost Mother by Anne Summers
Thirteen- is that unlucky? There’s more I could add I guess but that’s enough. Look to 2013, I reckon.