Well, I shall have to be seriously disgruntled, won’t I? A poor decision in my opinion.
There’s much else to enrage me in the newspaper and news this morning.
- Protecting the profits of large energy companies and their distribution networks by not embracing the desire of ordinary householders who want to make use of the sun that streams onto their roof.
- Importing trams and trains from overseas: surely the public transport needs of Australia as a whole could justify one major manufacturing centre in the country
- MisterRabbit looking smug
- What happened to the photograph of the young woman in that mining executive plane crash?
- European governments going all hairy-chested over who can cut their deficit the most harshly. Wasn’t it resistance to this type of economics that averted depression two years ago? Has the world economy really rebounded that strongly? Do I dare mention the words “double dip recession”?
- Just to prove how shallow I am, Stephen Milne (I am a St Kilda supporter). On second thoughts, I should leave this one alone.